22. Leadership Learned From Biblical Heroes: David
►►Grab your FREE copy of my ebook, "Communicating Like a Leader: Skills For Effective Leadership" → https://www.benribble.com/communicate
Record a Voice Memo and possibly be featured on an upcoming episode → https://podinbox.com/DoMore
Leadership isn't confined to boardrooms or political arenas but about making positive impacts starting with being your best self. Whether leading a team, family, or yourself there's something valuable in David’s story for everyone.
Leadership Lessons From David:
- Cultivate Courage
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but the ability to face it head-on.
- Have faith - In yourself, in your team, and in your mission.
- Develop Resilience
- Leadership comes with a side of adversity.
- Great leaders bounce back and/or carry on when the going gets tough.
- Be Adaptable
- Be versatile and open to change.
- Be willing to learn, grow, and adapt to the ever-evolving landscape of leadership.